Shipping API overview
The Shipping API is an easy-to-use REST-based API that enables you to manage all of your shipping needs without having to worry about the complexities of different carrier APIs and protocols.
- Creating consignments
- Appending parcels to consignments
- Allocating, deallocating, and deleting consignments
- Allocating consignments to appropriate carrier services by using shipping rules
- Creating labels and other paperwork for consignments and parcels
- Creating manifests and paperwork for manifests
- Rate shopping enables you to identify feasible services and rates for a shipment before creating consignments.
- Labelling meets a variety of needs, including complex multi-parcel shipments.
- Manifesting enables you to send carriers advance notice of expected shipments.
- Use of a highly scalable, powerful, modern delivery management API across multiple geographies for the same shipper.
- Interoperability with the Metapack Shipping SOAP API , so you can transition gradually from your integration with the SOAP API.