The Tracking API lets you easily integrate delivery tracking data with your apps and services. You can track delivery events from more than 300 carriers through a single API. It also enables you to publish pre-ship and returns events for complete end-to-end order tracking.
For information about other Metapack tracking products, go to the Metapack Help Centre.
- Building tracking features in eCommerce experiences
- Integrating tracking information into customer service tools
- Track with more than 300 carriers.
- Search for shipments by tracking number, order number, or customer number.
- Track domestic, cross-border, multi-parcel, multi-carrier, and multi-leg shipments.
- Support for PUDO and store deliveries.
- Share pre-ship events as soon as an order is accepted.
- Share return processing events right up to refund.
- All carrier events are converted into 70 easy-to-understand messages.
- Generates statuses to easily create journey progress bars.
- Categorises each event to give context and highlight exceptions
- Accurately timestamps each carrier event, including the timezone.
- Creating additional revenue. Build tracking features within your eCommerce experiences then direct customers through your selling channels to track their orders. This will drive incremental revenue from satisfied customers retained in your eCommerce website.
- Reducing WISMO contacts. Create customer experiences that resolve tracking queries before they lead to customer service contacts, reducing your cost to serve.
- Resolving customer service cases quicker. Give service agents access to accurate delivery information. This will help them quickly and successfully resolve tracking-related cases.
- Speeding up customer service response times. Integrate tracking data with customer service artificial intelligence workflow tools. This will enable automated responses to common tracking queries.
- Increasing customer satisfaction. All of these benefits will result in a better customer experience. Happy customers are more likely to shop with you again.